Since past two days, people still celebrate new year, so office activity has not started yet. That means I actually still in holiday too. But I want to update this blog while enjoying my holiday. I cannot (or in a mood) to create full article. So, instead sharing full article, in this post, I want to share you centrifugal pump sizing spreadsheet.
I created pump sizing spreadsheet for my first LNG project. The inspiration came from Pump Sizing Calculation from CheCalc. But I made it better.
I think you should download this spreadsheet because it offers better features that online calculation fro CheCalc.
- The spreadsheet is simple. You just input the data in dark yellow highlight
- Pump sizing is calculated based on rated flow rate. If you want to size based on normal flow rate, input 0 in percentage of rated flow rate
- Pressure drop components is comprehensive, including pipe loss, fitting loss, and equipment loss
- Pump data results is comprehensive, including:
- Suction pressure
- Discharge pressure
- Differential pressure
- Differential head
- Hydraulic power
- Pump BHP
- Rated power (calculated)
- Rated power (selected) : based on commercial output motor power
- Shut in pressure
Stop reading! Start downloading! Hope you find this useful!
[button style=”btn-default btn-sm” icon=”glyphicon glyphicon-save” align=”left” iconcolor=”#4285bf” type=”link” target=”false” title=”Download Pump Sizing” link=”https://missrifka.com/?attachment_id=1791"]